Donnerstag, 24. Juni 2010

bin gerade von paulie getagged worden

Last:
1. Cigarette: not long ago
2. Beverage: water
3. Kiss: too long ago
4. Hug:  today
5. Movie seen: girl interrupted
6. CD played: green day - 21 guns
7. Song listened to:  papa roach - scars

have you ever..
1. Dated one of your best friends: yes.
2. Kissed somebody and regretted it: no
3.  Fallen in love: yes
4. Lost someone you loved: yes
5. Been drunk and threw up : no
6. Kissed in a vehicle : yes

7 states countries you’ve been to
 (well,I think there aren't even 2 countries I've been to :o)

6 things you've done this week
1.  sleeping
2. singing
3. learning
4. thinking
5. listening to music
6. meeting friends

5 favourite things in no order
1. paulie
2. music
3. him
4. parfume
5. taking pictures

4 people you last talked to
1. paulie
2. aylin
3. my mum
4. someone stupid,called me when I was sleeping! -.-

3 wishes
1. holidays
2. forgetting about the distance between my best friend and me
3. forgetting about him

2 things you want to be when you grow up
1. happy
2. always close to her

1 thing you regret
forgetting about someone for whom I would die today,letting go of his love and today needing it so much

ich tagge mal wieder christina und lara

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen